6 shucked ears corn
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into pieces
2 sliced scallions
salt and pepper
Oil, for the grill
20 wooden skewers
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, honey, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
3. Slice the chicken lengthwise into twenty strips. Thread each strip onto a wooden skewer. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Lightly oil the grill. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, until cooked (6 to 8 minutes), basting with the ketchup mixture during the last 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, grill the corn, turning occasionally, until slightly charred (3 to 4 minutes).
6. Cut the kernels off the cobs, place in a medium bowl, and toss with the butter, scallions, and salt and pepper.
7. Serve with the chicken.
TRY THIS AT HOME...
Enjoy this tasty summer recipe with a glass of Pinot Grigio Trentino DOC: its flowery note matches with the aroma of the sauce in a tasty combination!